Unimate reduces appetite and increases energy.
A South American native plant is the source of yerba mate, which has been used as a drink there for hundreds of years as part of their social rituals.
Yerba mate is naturally abundant in antioxidants and minerals. It has been a tradition for over centuries to use the drink to improve mood, diet management, mental acuity, and endurance.
Unicity Unimate – the yerba mate leaves go through a special five-step procedure that includes hand-picking, flame roasting, extraction, concentration, and purification.
With this special process, Unimate is a able to offer a unique extract that multiplies the health benefits of yerba mate and offers up to 10 times the actual quantity of chlorogenic acids (feel-good substances) than what is typically found in a cup of coffee.
Unimate will help you feel excellent and support your mental and physical endurance.
Unimate Price: (select your country below to see the best pricing)
High-quality, purified, ultra-concentrated yerba mate
Rich source of: Chlorogenic acids, Theobromine, Mate saponins, and Antioxidants
Convenient single-serving sachets and Sugar free
Recent Review from a Customer
“I don’t get bloated anymore like I use to, and I’ve lost around 10 pounds already , great stuff…”*
– Sadman Z.
*Results will vary by individual.
Get up and get your day started with Unimate. This concentrated Yerba drink gives you all mental health benefits.
It boosts your energy levels, improves your mood and promotes mental clarity. Besides this, it also helps to suppress your appetite and cravings. Unimate is the best way to kickstart your day.
Benefits of Unimate
- Supports feelings of well-being and relaxation*
- Supports healthy cognitive processes*
- Helps maintain endurance and stamina*
- Promotes satiety*
- Supports weight management efforts*
- Supports healthy cholesterol levels*
- Promotes healthy digestion*
- Promotes the body’s ketone production*
- Supports overall metabolic health*
How to Use Unimate
When you get your hands on Unimate, all you have to do is mix one packet with exact measurements shown. 17–24 oz. (500–700 mL).
You can add more or less water to adjust the concentration or flavor as per your taste preferences.
Take a look at the naturally-occuring substances present in Unimate
- Green yerba mate leaf: Yerba mate is derived from holly plant leaves that are indigenous to central South America. Local people of South America have been using yerba mate for a very long time. Yerba mate consists of polyphenols, which shows strong antioxidant qualities and is a natural source of caffeine.
Other natural ingredients found in yerba mate include:
- Chlorogenic acids- Green coffee beans, tea, yerba mate, and other plants and seeds which contain polyphenols are called chlorogenic acids. Some important biological changes brought about by chlorogenic acids include enhanced mood and support for normal brain function.
- Mate saponins – The yerba mate plant only produces a certain class of chemicals known as mate saponins. Mate saponins promote flexibility in the metabolism.
- Theobromine– Theobromine is a chemical with a structure resembling that of caffeine. It is most well-known for being the molecular component in premium chocolate that improves mood. Theobromine encourages feelings of serenity, enhances concentration, and lessens mental weariness.
Get it 23% off with free shipping by using a referral code (or the button below)
What amount of caffeine is included in a serving of Unimate?
The product was examined for a maximum caffeine range and was found to contain around the same amount of caffeine as a cup of fine coffee. Unfortunately, the caffeine content is not defined because natural substances can vary slightly.
Can I drink Unicity Matcha along with Unimate?
You can use both things at once, that much is true. Caffeine-sensitive people would be wise to avoid drinking the beverages together or right before night as both items contain caffeine.
Is Unimate compatible with ketogenic or other low-carb foods?
Since it helps the body produce ketones which is the body’s fast energy source from fat, more effectively, unimate is great for keto or other low-carb diets. It also helps the body use stored fat for energy, preventing the fatigued, hungry, and listless feeling that results from not eating enough.
What makes this product different from Unicity Matcha?
The two items provide distinct types of energy: Matcha boosts physical energy, while Unicity Unimate boosts cerebral energy. Matcha increases ATP production, which results in more cellular energy being created. Unimate fosters a more positive outlook, a feeling of wellbeing, and the belief that anything is possible. Additionally, because Unimate boosts ketone synthesis, ketones themselves may function as a source of energy.
What is the function of mate saponins?
The family of saponin molecules known as mate saponins is unique to the yerba mate plant. Mate saponins have been found to have important biological benefits, especially when it comes to reducing body fat and weight.
Why can’t ladies who are expecting or nursing use this product? Are children allowed to use Unimate?
Children, expectant mothers, or breastfeeding mothers have not been used in Unicity’s product testing. Therefore, Unicity is unable to suggest utilization or consumption for these groups of people. It is also important to keep in mind that Unimate does contain natural caffeine.
Chlorogenic acids: what are they?
Yerba mate, green coffee beans, tea, and other plants and grains contain chlorogenic acids, a group of polyphenols. They have significant biological impacts that include fostering improved mood, fostering healthy blood pressure, and fostering healthy brain function. In comparison to regular yerba mate beverages, Unimate has up to 375 times more chlorogenic acids.
What is the function of theobromine?
A molecule with a comparable structure to caffeine is theobromine. It is most well-known for being the molecular component of premium cocoa that improves mood. Theobromine encourages thoughts of serenity, enhances concentration, and lessens cognitive load. Theobromine levels in Unimate are three times higher than in premium dark chocolate.